What do you love most about working at an ad agency?
– I love seeing hard work pay off and benefiting us and the clients alike. There are multiple components to building a brand to make it become something successful, and having the chance to contribute to that and watch our clients’ grow because of the dedication we have is truly rewarding.
How do you find inspiration to create content?
– I find inspiration through research of other similar brands and mainly reminding myself that I’m creating content that thousands of eyes will see.
What are some of your favorite brands and why?
– I have so many brands I idolize but one would have to be Nike, mainly because of their ‘Dream Crazy’ campaign that really struck an emotional and powerful side for many people.
What’s the craziest idea you’ve ever pitched in a meeting?
– Sending influencers a gift certificate to Oyster Bar in an actual oyster.
What’s the most challenging part of your position?
– Trying to find extremely creative PR opportunities for clients
What’s the most rewarding part of your job?
– Seeing content i’ve created garner a lot of positive buzz or seeing a press release I helped write be published by a popular source.
What is your guilty-pleasure?
– A really delicious glass of red wine, preferably Pinot Noir.
If you could travel anywhere, where would it be?
– Somewhere in Asia; maybe India, Thailand, or Japan.
What’s your office nickname?
– It was “The New Lizzie” but now I’m Amber. Lol
Your favorite band and why?
– Queen. I LOVE Freddie Mercury and his energy and talent. I’ve also seen ‘Bohemian Rhapsody’ 6 times and it gets better every single time.
A favorite childhood memory?
– Making silly videos with my cousins. These videos were equipped with scripts, costume changes, and the best bloopers. I crack up just thinking about them.
What’s a current goal?
– Learning everything I possibly can about the advertising world
When will you know you’ve made it big?
– When I am successful and able to call the shots.
A lesson you’ve learned while working at Evolve & Co?
– There’s no bad idea, and hard work truly pays off.
Favorite behind-the-scenes part of working with Evolve & Co?
– Getting the chance to travel to news stations in Tampa Bay and potentially meeting influential people. OR, getting to eat all of the yummy snacks at photoshoots.